The inspirational 10
1. Trendwatching - the low down on trends around the world (and some nifty monikers to go along with them).
2. Springwise - ideas a plenty, refreshed often. A must for entrepreneurs.
3. Boing Boing - one of the first and still one of the best. A cornucopia for the mind.
4. The Edge - give great questions to interesting collection of people and stir. Always fascinating.
5. Leader to Leader - anyone interested in leadership should make a stop here.
6. Conversation Agent - always talking about great topics with intelligence.
7. Change This - crowd sourcing ideas before anyone knew what that was.
8. TED - if you haven't discovered TED yet, run, don't walk. Be warned, it's addictive.
9. Ode Magazine – one of the best magazine on the planet. You can't read these articles and not be inspired. For intelligent optimists only.
10. The Oatmeal - silly in the extreme, not even slightly politically correct and very funny.
What's your favourite? I am always on the lookout for new places to visit and new ideas to explore so add your favourite place in the comments section. It's always more fun when we share.
See you next week.
Michel Hogan is a Brand Advocate. Through her work with Brandology here in Australia and in the United States, she helps organisations recognise who they are and align that with what they do and say, to build more authentic and sustainable brands. She also publishes the Brand thought leadership blog - Brand Alignment.