Congratulations — you’ve made it to the end of the financial year.
Small business owners know better than most just how busy tax time can be. Not only is there plenty to do to get your own affairs in order, July 1 often heralds in all sorts of changes — from tax changes to new superannuation rules.
Throughout June, SmartCompany has been compiling vital information that will help your business at the end of this financial year. Take some time know to get up to speed.
• Top 18 end of financial year tax tips for SMEs
Get business news first
Sign up to SmartCompany’s daily newsletter
• The legal changes small businesses need to know about in the new financial year
• Eight ways to get your superannuation sorted before big changes next financial year
• Nine top end of financial year tips for startups
• ATO sounds warning call on work-related tax deductions: Claims for your future dream job “don’t count”
• Thousands hit by fraudulent ASIC email, as SMEs warned of an EOFY scam rush.
Never miss a story: sign up to SmartCompany’s free daily newsletter and find our best stories on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.