Why is it important we keep talking about gender inequality?
Is it because industries targetting women are often dominated by men at the executive level?
Is it because many of the apps and technology we use every day were designed by men?
Is it because a business world free of gender bias is one where everyone can truly shine?
Is it so everyone can feel comfortable and confident when they enter a room?
Or is it simply because it is the right thing to do?
We asked some of the best business minds in Melbourne why we need to keep talking about gender bias and inequality. Because entrepreneurship needs feminism.
- Girl Geek Academy co-founder and CEO Sarah Moran;
- Rampersand co-founder and managing partner Paul Naphtali,
- Eliiza CEO James Wilson;
- Bring Me Home founder and CEO Jane Kou;
- Brandcrush co-founder and CEO Teresa Aprile; and
- League of Extraordinary Women co-founder and CEO Sheryl Thai.