Webinar: COVID-19 — How to keep your small business afloat
ASBFEO Kate Carnell and SmartCompany news editor Matt Elmas discuss how small business owners can keep their doors open despite the impacts of COVID-19. It’s the information you need about the assistance available to you and how to access it.
Join the conversation on Wednesday, April 15. We’ll be discussing:
– Assistance available to small businesses — how to get the cash to keep your doors open
– How to apply for government assistance and who’s eligible
– How to deal with outgoings — debt, utilities, staff costs
– What to do if you’re struggling to pay your rent
– Assistance offered by banks
– The importance of developing ways to cope with stress
– Strategies to maintain mental health during this crisis
Join ASBFEO Kate Carnell and SmartCompany’s news editor Matt Elmas on Wednesday, April 15. Register here.
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Time: 12:00pm AEDT
Duration: 1 hour
Get to know your hosts
Since being appointed ASBFEO in March 2016, Kate Carnell has been a powerful advocate for small business. The role of the ASBFEO is to support small businesses and family enterprises to enable them to grow and thrive. The ASBFEO was launched on 11 March 2016 and has two key functions: to assist and to advocate for small businesses and family enterprises.
Matthew is the news editor at SmartCompany. Formerly, he covered the retail sector for Inside Retail. He likes listening to radio, reading Sunday papers and watching documentaries about wombats. Follow Matthew on Twitter at @mjelmas. Click the links below to read some of his COVID-19 coverage.