Australia China BusinessWeek 2017
Wednesday 11th-Thursday 12th October
10% off for SmartCompany subscribers with the promotional code ACBW17SC
The Australian Business Forum (ABF) invites you to participate in this annual national event designed to:
● Assist Australian SMEs to expand their business in the China market
● Attract inbound investment from China into Australian private companies
Australia China BusinessWeek (ACBW), now in its 10th year, continues to be hugely popular for Australian SMEs and local Chinese nationals to gain essential insights, forge profitable relationships and conduct new business.
One of the highlights of ACBW 2017 is to provide an insight of how to leverage support from government to government relations at federal state and city level.
● Gain essential knowledge
● Forge profitable new relationships
● Donduct new business
● Buyer’s networks and influencers of Chinese consumers, wanting direct access to producers and manufacturers or retailers.
● Australian businesses seeking to demystify the opportunity opportunities provided by China’s huge consumer market.
● Local Chinese nationals seeking to understand the Australian business and investment landscape and opportunities.
● Australian businesses wanting to develop or refine their China Strategies
[email protected] | 03 8689 9899
Amantha Imber runs a successful business — but she still has impostor syndrome Amantha Imber Inventium founder
Your future customers: How to crack the gen Z code Simon Slade Affilorama co-founder
Four stupid business decisions that burnt through $1 million Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Why corporate content will send your customers running Luke Buesnel Story League director
How to write the perfect job advertisement Alex Hattingh Employment Hero chief people officer
How to outshine the millions of websites ranking poorly on Google Adam Rowles Inbound Marketing founder