Australia China BusinessWeek 2017
Wednesday 11th-Thursday 12th October
10% off for SmartCompany subscribers with the promotional code ACBW17SC
The Australian Business Forum (ABF) invites you to participate in this annual national event designed to:
● Assist Australian SMEs to expand their business in the China market
● Attract inbound investment from China into Australian private companies
Australia China BusinessWeek (ACBW), now in its 10th year, continues to be hugely popular for Australian SMEs and local Chinese nationals to gain essential insights, forge profitable relationships and conduct new business.
One of the highlights of ACBW 2017 is to provide an insight of how to leverage support from government to government relations at federal state and city level.
● Gain essential knowledge
● Forge profitable new relationships
● Donduct new business
● Buyer’s networks and influencers of Chinese consumers, wanting direct access to producers and manufacturers or retailers.
● Australian businesses seeking to demystify the opportunity opportunities provided by China’s huge consumer market.
● Local Chinese nationals seeking to understand the Australian business and investment landscape and opportunities.
● Australian businesses wanting to develop or refine their China Strategies
[email protected] | 03 8689 9899
Accounting software does not underpay staff — humans do Stacey Price Healthy Business Finances founder
Google has updated its search algorithm: Say hello to BERT Lucas Bikowski SEO Shark managing director
Five ways to mentally prepare for the brutal capital-raising process Stacey Fisher Minnow Designs co-owner
You are not your job: Four work-life balance tips to ease you into Christmas Jackie Rahilly Appoint co-founder
Ignoring your ‘obnoxious roommate’: What this founder learnt when she met Arianna Huffington Michelle Gallaher ShareRoot CEO