Australia China BusinessWeek 2017
Wednesday, July 26, 2017/
Wednesday 20th-Thursday 21st September
10% off for SmartCompany subscribers with the promotional code ACBW17SC
The Australian Business Forum (ABF) invites you to participate in this annual national event designed to:
● Assist Australian SMEs to expand their business in the China market
● Attract inbound investment from China into Australian private companies
Australia China BusinessWeek (ACBW), now in its 10th year, continues to be hugely popular for Australian SMEs and local Chinese nationals to gain essential insights, forge profitable relationships and conduct new business.
One of the highlights of ACBW 2017 is to provide an insight of how to leverage support from government to government relations at federal state and city level.
● Gain essential knowledge
● Forge profitable new relationships
● Donduct new business
● Buyer’s networks and influencers of Chinese consumers, wanting direct access to producers and manufacturers or retailers.
● Australian businesses seeking to demystify the opportunity opportunities provided by China’s huge consumer market.
● Local Chinese nationals seeking to understand the Australian business and investment landscape and opportunities.
● Australian businesses wanting to develop or refine their China Strategies
[email protected] | 03 8689 9899
Feel the churn: How to bounce back after losing staff and clients Sue Parker DARE Group founder
“Motivation is a feeling, commitment is a mindset”: Why you should start investing in yourself right now Lisa Stephenson Who Am I Projects founder
How to call your team into action with a winning presentation Emma Bannister Presentation Studio founder
The link between diet and mental health — and how to eat your way to wellbeing Kate Save Be Fit Food co-founder
From interactive videos to AI: The five marketing trends that will dominate 2019 Warwick Boulter Collaboro co-founder
Australia is leading the legaltech revolution, but what does this mean for lawyers, firms and clients? Jodie Baker Xakia founder
Why a video news release needs to be part of your PR strategy Leisa Goddard Adoni Media managing director
Want to catch more customers? Here's how to create a super sales funnel Jovana Vujnic Bumper Leads founder