Australia China BusinessWeek 2017
Wednesday 20th-Thursday 21st September
10% off for SmartCompany subscribers with the promotional code ACBW17SC
The Australian Business Forum (ABF) invites you to participate in this annual national event designed to:
● Assist Australian SMEs to expand their business in the China market
● Attract inbound investment from China into Australian private companies
Australia China BusinessWeek (ACBW), now in its 10th year, continues to be hugely popular for Australian SMEs and local Chinese nationals to gain essential insights, forge profitable relationships and conduct new business.
One of the highlights of ACBW 2017 is to provide an insight of how to leverage support from government to government relations at federal state and city level.
● Gain essential knowledge
● Forge profitable new relationships
● Donduct new business
● Buyer’s networks and influencers of Chinese consumers, wanting direct access to producers and manufacturers or retailers.
● Australian businesses seeking to demystify the opportunity opportunities provided by China’s huge consumer market.
● Local Chinese nationals seeking to understand the Australian business and investment landscape and opportunities.
● Australian businesses wanting to develop or refine their China Strategies
[email protected] | 03 8689 9899
All that glitters is not gold: The upsurge of paid followers and engagement on LinkedIn Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Bin juice bingers: How to avoid the sinister clutches of the procurement department and its cold benchmarking Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Locked and uploaded: How to take bricks-and-mortar stores digital with video Michael Langdon Levity director
Why retailers have no idea about the future Dean Salakas The Party People chief
There's only one way to attract and retain millennial talent — but it'll cost you a few bricks Lauren Lowe Future Fitouts co-founder
Advice for going green, from one chief executive to another James Chin Moody Sendle co-founder