B2B EXPO 2020
B2B EXPO is Australia’s major business-to-business expo. Our mission is to help small and medium businesses to engage, connect and grow.
Recognising the many challenges that SMEs face from increased competition, the ability to adapt to rapidly changing market demand, technological change, and capacity constraints relating to knowledge, innovation, and creativity B2B EXPO 2020 serves as a platform for SMEs to showcase products and services, network, forge new business opportunities.
B2B EXPO 2020 provides new and innovative ideas to manage and grow their business across all industry sectors.
B2B EXPO 2020 includes a number of high-profile events including the B2B Young Hero Awards, and our daily ‘Business Essentials Seminar Series’.
B2B EXPO is supported by federal, state and local government, industry associations and Australia’s tier-one corporations.
- Showcase new ideas, proven technology and cutting-edge products, services and technologies to solve SMEs challenges.
- Network with peers in your industry and connect with new suppliers, service providers, industry experts and government.
- Develop business leads & new customers, build brand awareness, expand your business.
- Gain invaluable industry knowledge and insights into international markets.
- Connect with potential venture capital opportunities and investors to assist in commercialising your ideas or expand your business.
Six things Kate Save wishes she knew before she started Be Fit Food (and went on Shark Tank) Kate Save Be Fit Food co-founder
'Seen, heard, loved': A step-by-step guide to growing your social media presence Bianka Velevska Brand.ing founder
Three ways to advertise ingestible hemp products that don't involve Facebook Georgia Branch Hemple co-founder
How digital marketing will change in 2020 James Lawrence Rocket co-founder