B2BEXPO 2019 is Australia’s major business-to-business expo. Our mission to help small and medium businesses to engage, connect and grow. Recognising the many challenges that SMEs face from increased competition, the ability to adapt to rapidly changing market demand, technological change, and capacity constraints relating to knowledge, innovation, and creativity B2BEXPO 2019serves as a platform for SMEs to showcase products and services, network, forge new business opportunities.
B2BEXPO 2019 provides new and innovative ideas to manage and grow their business across all industry sectors.
B2BEXPO 2019 includes Dragon Hub and “Business Matters free Seminar Series”.
B2BEXPO 2019 New Feature Zones
- Your office
- Business matters
- B2B market place
- IT matters
- Your money
- Business Class
- Innovation Hub
- Discover business opportunities
- Connect with business leaders in the #1 business event.
- Discover the latest solutions that will help your team break through the noise and improve the way they capture, convert and retain your audience.
- Attend free seminars & workshops.
- Learn from the best at the B2B EXPO 2019 in Melbourne.
- Discover innovative ideas, solutions and networks.
- All in one place, B2B Expo 2019. “Taking care of Business”
When: 13-14 March 2019
Where: Marvel Stadium, Docklands, 740 Bourke St, Docklands VIC 3008
Accounting software does not underpay staff — humans do Stacey Price Healthy Business Finances founder
Google has updated its search algorithm: Say hello to BERT Lucas Bikowski SEO Shark managing director
Five ways to mentally prepare for the brutal capital-raising process Stacey Fisher Minnow Designs co-owner
You are not your job: Four work-life balance tips to ease you into Christmas Jackie Rahilly Appoint co-founder
Ignoring your ‘obnoxious roommate’: What this founder learnt when she met Arianna Huffington Michelle Gallaher ShareRoot CEO