Buying a Franchise?
Hosted by Legalite.
Hear from a panel of industry experts on:
- conducting your due diligence
- understanding the legal documents
- securing a lease
- making the most out of the franchise relationship
- and other valuable hints and tips!
- Sue Campbell, Franchise Right
- Nigel Miller, Plus Fitness franchisor
- Marianne Marchesi, Legalite
- Liz Nable, Xtend Barre franchisee
- Steve Schmidt, BRM Projects
Date: 3 May, 2018
Time: 12pm to 1.30pm
Venue: General Assembly, 12A, 45 William Street, Melbourne VIC
Light lunch included in ticket cost
Social media mishaps: Why businesses should think twice before cracking jokes online Catriona Pollard CP Communications founder
An ‘opportunity-hunting’ generation: Here's what millennial workers need and want Karen Gately Corporate Dojo founder
Spilling the beans: Why inviting someone to 'grab a coffee' is disingenuous and unnecessary Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Why success is simple, motivational speakers suck and Eye of The Tiger is dead to me Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
How Emily McWaters manages her Sydney-based business from Kangaroo Island Emily McWaters The Hamper Emporium chief
Why 'Orwellian' performance monitoring is crucial to building an ethical company culture Michael Kodari Kodari Securities chief