China Digital Conference 2017 – Sydney
10% off for SmartCompany with the booking code CDC17SC
This national conference series focuses on the Chinese digital space, China Digital Conference 2017 provides attendees with exclusive opportunities to gain the latest information and trends in doing business in the China digital market. The importance of Chinese consumers to Australian business has never been higher, with China recently becoming Australia’s No.1 trading partner and the highest number of inbound tourists, however in order to effectively attract and create relationships with Chinese consumers, Australian companies need to formulate and/or refine their digital strategy. China Digital Conference 2017 covers a wide range of topics to help your company attain an effective digital strategy including; E-Commerce & Distribution, Social Media strategies and Establishing a Mobile Platform.
* Be inspired by market leaders
* In Chinese digital strategy Industry specific presentations
* Insights from Chinese e-Commerce giants
* The latest trends and opportunities in Chinese social media from Tencent
* Case studies on online marketing to your Chinese consumers
* Network with delegates and VIP’s connected in the Chinese digital space.
Who should attend?
China Digital Conference 2017 provides value for a wide- range of individuals and organisations engaged, or looking to engage with the Chinese market.
Key decision makers within your organisation are encouraged to attend be it at upper, middle management or associate level.
While representatives from specific departments; information technology, marketing and international development should expect to benefit from attending.