Enrol now – Certificate IV in Human Resources
Friday, 12 October
A qualification is like currency – it opens doors and empowers you to go after your dream career.
The Australian HR Institute’s nationally accredited BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources is designed for aspiring HR professionals seeking the foundational skillset to start their career, HR professionals looking to expand their capabilities, and admin staff responsible for HR functions within their workplace.
This course will help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role HR plays in supporting the business strategy.
- Learn how to source talent and link them to their organisation’s business goals.
- Be aware of key workplace legislations as they relate to the employment cycle.
- Learn how to ensure a safe and healthy workplace from experienced facilitators who are HR professionals.
Study options: online (distance learning)
Course duration: six months
Career opportunities include:
- Human resources assistant
- Human resources coordinator
- Human resources administrator
- Human resources officer
- Payroll officer
Enrolments close Friday 12 October 2018.
All that glitters is not gold: The upsurge of paid followers and engagement on LinkedIn Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Bin juice bingers: How to avoid the sinister clutches of the procurement department and its cold benchmarking Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Locked and uploaded: How to take bricks-and-mortar stores digital with video Michael Langdon Levity director
Why retailers have no idea about the future Dean Salakas The Party People chief
There's only one way to attract and retain millennial talent — but it'll cost you a few bricks Lauren Lowe Future Fitouts co-founder
Advice for going green, from one chief executive to another James Chin Moody Sendle co-founder