Enrol now – Certificate IV in Human Resources
Monday, September 17, 2018/
Friday, 12 October
A qualification is like currency – it opens doors and empowers you to go after your dream career.
The Australian HR Institute’s nationally accredited BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources is designed for aspiring HR professionals seeking the foundational skillset to start their career, HR professionals looking to expand their capabilities, and admin staff responsible for HR functions within their workplace.
This course will help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role HR plays in supporting the business strategy.
- Learn how to source talent and link them to their organisation’s business goals.
- Be aware of key workplace legislations as they relate to the employment cycle.
- Learn how to ensure a safe and healthy workplace from experienced facilitators who are HR professionals.
Study options: online (distance learning)
Course duration: six months
Career opportunities include:
- Human resources assistant
- Human resources coordinator
- Human resources administrator
- Human resources officer
- Payroll officer
Enrolments close Friday 12 October 2018.
Feel the churn: How to bounce back after losing staff and clients Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Own it: The 10 things you need to do to manage your personal brand Lisa Stephenson Who Am I Projects founder
How to call your team into action with a winning presentation Emma Bannister Presentation Studio founder
The link between diet and mental health — and how to eat your way to wellbeing Kate Save Be Fit Food co-founder
From interactive videos to AI: The five marketing trends that will dominate 2019 Warwick Boulter Collaboro co-founder
Australia is leading the legaltech revolution, but what does this mean for lawyers, firms and clients? Jodie Baker Xakia founder
Why a video news release needs to be part of your PR strategy Leisa Goddard Adoni Media managing director
Want to catch more customers? Here's how to create a super sales funnel Jovana Vujnic Bumper Leads founder