Enrol now – Certificate IV in Human Resources
Friday, 12 October
A qualification is like currency – it opens doors and empowers you to go after your dream career.
The Australian HR Institute’s nationally accredited BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources is designed for aspiring HR professionals seeking the foundational skillset to start their career, HR professionals looking to expand their capabilities, and admin staff responsible for HR functions within their workplace.
This course will help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role HR plays in supporting the business strategy.
- Learn how to source talent and link them to their organisation’s business goals.
- Be aware of key workplace legislations as they relate to the employment cycle.
- Learn how to ensure a safe and healthy workplace from experienced facilitators who are HR professionals.
Study options: online (distance learning)
Course duration: six months
Career opportunities include:
- Human resources assistant
- Human resources coordinator
- Human resources administrator
- Human resources officer
- Payroll officer
Enrolments close Friday 12 October 2018.
Accounting software does not underpay staff — humans do Stacey Price Healthy Business Finances founder
Google has updated its search algorithm: Say hello to BERT Lucas Bikowski SEO Shark managing director
Five ways to mentally prepare for the brutal capital-raising process Stacey Fisher Minnow Designs co-owner
You are not your job: Four work-life balance tips to ease you into Christmas Jackie Rahilly Appoint co-founder
Ignoring your ‘obnoxious roommate’: What this founder learnt when she met Arianna Huffington Michelle Gallaher ShareRoot CEO