Enrol now – Certificate IV in Human Resources
Friday, 12 October
A qualification is like currency – it opens doors and empowers you to go after your dream career.
The Australian HR Institute’s nationally accredited BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources is designed for aspiring HR professionals seeking the foundational skillset to start their career, HR professionals looking to expand their capabilities, and admin staff responsible for HR functions within their workplace.
This course will help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role HR plays in supporting the business strategy.
- Learn how to source talent and link them to their organisation’s business goals.
- Be aware of key workplace legislations as they relate to the employment cycle.
- Learn how to ensure a safe and healthy workplace from experienced facilitators who are HR professionals.
Study options: online (distance learning)
Course duration: six months
Career opportunities include:
- Human resources assistant
- Human resources coordinator
- Human resources administrator
- Human resources officer
- Payroll officer
Enrolments close Friday 12 October 2018.
Amantha Imber runs a successful business — but she still has impostor syndrome Amantha Imber Inventium founder
Your future customers: How to crack the gen Z code Simon Slade Affilorama co-founder
Four stupid business decisions that burnt through $1 million Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Why corporate content will send your customers running Luke Buesnel Story League director
How to write the perfect job advertisement Alex Hattingh Employment Hero chief people officer
How to outshine the millions of websites ranking poorly on Google Adam Rowles Inbound Marketing founder