Thursday, May 10, 2018/
26-27 June, Intercontinental Melbourne
Are you a startup in the digital health space looking to meet clinicians, investors, industry and/or government partners?
Innovate Health is about bringing together clinicians, tech innovators, government and industry leaders to drive collaboration on the development, commercialization and uptake of emerging technologies which benefit the health industry. Crucial to the event is ensuring that emerging innovations really meet the needs of clinicians, address ongoing health challenges in Australia and are effectively commercialized.
The event also features a Startup PitchFest which is an interactive, high energy platform for showcasing startup innovation in healthcare and digging for pertinent details.
This is a dedicated opportunity for innovators to give a 5 minute pitch to a multidisciplinary panel of clinicians, investors, business leaders and mentors before taking 5 minutes’ worth of questions from the panel and audience. It’s a chance for medtech startups to put their company on the radar of the right contacts and for established players and health professionals to identify and partner with innovative teams.
Come along to join the event where digital innovation and healthcare leaders meet.
Speakers at the event include:
- Dr Rob Grenfell, Health Director, Health & Biosecurity, CSIRO
- James Dromey PhD, Chief Operating Officer, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- Bronwyn Le Grice, Managing Director & CEO, ANDHealth
- David O’Driscoll, Director of Innovation, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Anne O’Neill, Director, Office for Health and Medical Research, NSW Ministry of Health
- Adam Wardell, Head of Strategy, Innovation and BD&L, Novartis
- Ingmar Wahlqvist, Investment Manager, Brandon Capital
- Professor Erwin Loh, Chief Medical Officer & Executive Director Innovation, Patient Safety & Experience, Monash Health
- Christopher Kommatas, Innovation Manager | Accelerator Director, The Royal Melbourne Hospital & North Western Mental Health & Melbourne Health Accelerator
- Patrick Reid, Group CEO, IRT
- Dr Michael Costello, General Manager of Innovation and Gateway Services, Health Direct Australia
- Dr Daniel Grant, Ph.D., M.B.A., Pro Vice-Chancellor Industry Engagement, La Trobe University
- Dr Lee Walsh, Senior Engineer, Laboratories Branch, Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Yasser El-Ansary, Chief Executive, Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association
- Christopher Pearce PhD MFM MBBS FRACGP FACRRM FAICD FACHI, President, Australasian College of Health Informatics, Director of Research, Outcome Health
- Dr Dean Moss, CEO, UniQuest
- Amy Barouch, General Manager Strategy, icare