Lessons learnt: What I wish I’d known when I started my business
Former Smart50 Award winners reveal what they would have done differently when starting their business.
Join us at this free SmartCompany event to hear from our panel of small business owners and experts on what they wish they could tell their younger selves and discover how you can skip the guesswork from the start.
The panel will share their insights on the following three stages of running a small business:
- Foundation: Get your small business up and running with the least amount of fuss.
- Growth: Find the key areas to focus on and how to start getting access to more funding.
- Maturity: Look at how you can push into new markets, start franchising or maybe it’s time to sell.
Hear from businesses including San Churro Chocolateria, Mountain Bikes Direct, Global Surf Industries and Elmo Software.
See the lineup for your state and book your free ticket today:
- Brisbane CBD – Tuesday, 13 November, 7.30am–9.30am
- Melbourne CBD – Thursday, 15 November, 7.30am–9.30am
- Sydney CBD – Friday, 16 November, 7.30am–9.30am
Sponsored by Oracle Netsuite.
Accounting software does not underpay staff — humans do Stacey Price Healthy Business Finances founder
Google has updated its search algorithm: Say hello to BERT Lucas Bikowski SEO Shark managing director
Five ways to mentally prepare for the brutal capital-raising process Stacey Fisher Minnow Designs co-owner
You are not your job: Four work-life balance tips to ease you into Christmas Jackie Rahilly Appoint co-founder
Ignoring your ‘obnoxious roommate’: What this founder learnt when she met Arianna Huffington Michelle Gallaher ShareRoot CEO