Mumbrella’s B2B Marketing Summit
The Mumbrella B2B Marketing Summit is the ideal way to get in-tune with the current challenges and opportunities of this unique business function. The event will bring together leading CMOs and top marketing executives who have built up their B2B marketing strategies and are contributing to significant growth in their business.
Delve into the challenges specific to B2B marketing with a day out of the office that will leave you with real insights, strategies and tools to better capitalise on new business opportunities. From building relationships to new technology platforms, the CMO mindset to fool-proof strategies, there will be plenty to take away from this one day event.
- Nancy Harhut, Chief Creative Officer Nancy Harhut & Associates
- Vanessa Lennon, Head of Business Marketing Paypal
- Rebecca Burrows, General Manager Segment Development and Marketing, Australia Post
- Fiona Murrary, Head of Micro and Small Business Marketing NAB
- Cath Vallence, Head of Content Programs and Strategy Bureau