NextGen in Business Event Series – Sydney
We are on the cusp of an unprecedented moment in history where there will be five generations working together in the workplace for the first time. Understanding how Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, Baby Boomers and Traditionalists think differently and creating a workplace environment where everyone can thrive is the next big test for business.
We can help you ace this test in your business.
The Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s new event series NextGen in Business leverages lessons from global innovators like Netflix and Atlassian as businesses learn to meld the skills and expectations of five distinct generations in their workplaces.
Businesses who thrive in the future will do so by building on the three pillars of leadership, diversity and flexibility in order to attract and retain the best people and maximise their productivity.
Attendees will be armed with the knowledge to establish an inclusive, cohesive and effective workforce within their business, with guidance on:
- The art of managing a multigenerational workforce;
- Leading through uncertainty;
- Meeting the market to manage recruitment and retention;
- Diversity and inclusion as a driver for innovation, creativity and productivity;
- Assimilating a flexible and diverse workforce.
- Patty McCord, Advisor & Netflix’s former talent manager
- Tom Goodwin, Innovation and transformation leader
- Dominic Price, Head of R&D and Work Futurist, Atlassian
- Claire Madden, Social researcher and demographer
More speakers and session information will be added to the program as details are confirmed.