As an entrepreneur, you know that time is your most precious resource. Wearing so many hats means there is no time to step back and work on strategy and business improvement.
That’s where PEAK 2019 comes in.
This intensive 1-day program is designed specifically to connect business owners and entrepreneurs with professionals at the peak of industry to deliver growth strategies and practices to SMEs. Australia’s biggest, most agile, digitally savvy and effective businesses take time out to share their experience with you.
From marketing strategies to digital transformation, technology to products and sales, this is your chance to learn from Australia’s top industry professionals and get the advice you need to get your business to it’s PEAK.
Get advice from:
- Steve Baxter, Entrepreneur and Shark Tank Mentor
- Mairead O’Donovon, Head of Growth, Atlassian
- Andy Lark, Chief Marketing Officer, Foxtel
- Ben Pfisterer, Managing Director, Square
- Scott Rigby, Head of Digital Transformation, Adobe
- Richard George, Head of Corporate Sales, Virgin Australia
- Ralph Vossenberg, Leadership Team Coach and Revenue Growth Expert, Executive Consulting Group
Don’t spend precious resources on an expensive consultant – just take one day and learn from the best.
Event date: 2 May 2019
Event location: Sydney Boulevard Hotel, 90 William Street, Sydney
Accounting software does not underpay staff — humans do Stacey Price Healthy Business Finances founder
Google has updated its search algorithm: Say hello to BERT Lucas Bikowski SEO Shark managing director
Five ways to mentally prepare for the brutal capital-raising process Stacey Fisher Minnow Designs co-owner
You are not your job: Four work-life balance tips to ease you into Christmas Jackie Rahilly Appoint co-founder
Ignoring your ‘obnoxious roommate’: What this founder learnt when she met Arianna Huffington Michelle Gallaher ShareRoot CEO