As an entrepreneur, you know that time is your most precious resource. Wearing so many hats means there is no time to step back and work on strategy and business improvement.
That’s where PEAK 2019 comes in.
This intensive 1-day program is designed specifically to connect business owners and entrepreneurs with professionals at the peak of industry to deliver growth strategies and practices to SMEs. Australia’s biggest, most agile, digitally savvy and effective businesses take time out to share their experience with you.
From marketing strategies to digital transformation, technology to products and sales, this is your chance to learn from Australia’s top industry professionals and get the advice you need to get your business to it’s PEAK.
Get advice from:
- Steve Baxter, Entrepreneur and Shark Tank Mentor
- Mairead O’Donovon, Head of Growth, Atlassian
- Andy Lark, Chief Marketing Officer, Foxtel
- Ben Pfisterer, Managing Director, Square
- Scott Rigby, Head of Digital Transformation, Adobe
- Richard George, Head of Corporate Sales, Virgin Australia
- Ralph Vossenberg, Leadership Team Coach and Revenue Growth Expert, Executive Consulting Group
Don’t spend precious resources on an expensive consultant – just take one day and learn from the best.
Event date: 2 May 2019
Event location: Sydney Boulevard Hotel, 90 William Street, Sydney
Amantha Imber runs a successful business — but she still has impostor syndrome Amantha Imber Inventium founder
Your future customers: How to crack the gen Z code Simon Slade Affilorama co-founder
Four stupid business decisions that burnt through $1 million Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Why corporate content will send your customers running Luke Buesnel Story League director
How to write the perfect job advertisement Alex Hattingh Employment Hero chief people officer
How to outshine the millions of websites ranking poorly on Google Adam Rowles Inbound Marketing founder