Scaling up: to Asia and beyond
If you’re thinking about growing and exporting your start-up or small to medium business then don’t miss out on Scaling up: to Asia and beyond – a free event to help you prepare for global success.
Our expert speaker line-up will help you:
- prepare your business for international growth
- build a strong and export ready brand
- navigate markets in Asia, including how to protect and enforce your intellectual property
- capitalise on e-commerce trends
- understand how to raise funds and the financial support available.
The keynote address will be delivered by CEO and co-founder of booming wine start-up Vinomofo on their journey from backyard garage to global success. Other speakers include:
- CEO of social analytics technology start-up, Digiviser and goto.game, Emma Lo Russo
- our event MC, Dr Jordan Nguyen, a biomedical engineer and acclaimed thought leader on the intersection between technology and humanity
- successful Aussie businesses Treasury Wine Estates, Breville, Health More and Heuch
- experts in IP and investment in Asia from SIPS, Right Click Capital and Asialink Business
- representatives from IP Australia, Austrade, AusIndustry, the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation and the World Intellectual Property Organization
- plus more!
This event is hosted by IP Australia, and is free to attend. Register your free spot today!
Date: Thursday, 4 April 2019
Event location: Darling Island, 48 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW
Be honest about your situation: How vulnerability helps businesses thrive Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Own it: The 10 things you need to do to manage your personal brand Lisa Stephenson Who Am I Projects founder
Six invaluable lessons: What 20 years in aged care taught me about being an entrepreneur Natasha Chadwick NewDirection Care founder
An entrepreneurial superpower: Eight tips to help develop resilience Adala Bolto ZADI Training co-founder
Going through a lull? Five areas you should invest in when sales drop Tamara Alaveras and Sonia Majkic 3 Phase Marketing co-founders
Stop telling us how busy you are, it's boring and charmless Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Blandification™ and the state of modern branding Jeffrey Oley The Offices co-founder
Why you should find the right role for the right person — not the other way around Bruce Stronge Outfit founder