Scaling up: to Asia and beyond
If you’re thinking about growing and exporting your start-up or small to medium business then don’t miss out on Scaling up: to Asia and beyond – a free event to help you prepare for global success.
Our expert speaker line-up will help you:
- prepare your business for international growth
- build a strong and export ready brand
- navigate markets in Asia, including how to protect and enforce your intellectual property
- capitalise on e-commerce trends
- understand how to raise funds and the financial support available.
The keynote address will be delivered by CEO and co-founder of booming wine start-up Vinomofo on their journey from backyard garage to global success. Other speakers include:
- CEO of social analytics technology start-up, Digiviser and goto.game, Emma Lo Russo
- our event MC, Dr Jordan Nguyen, a biomedical engineer and acclaimed thought leader on the intersection between technology and humanity
- successful Aussie businesses Treasury Wine Estates, Breville, Health More and Heuch
- experts in IP and investment in Asia from SIPS, Right Click Capital and Asialink Business
- representatives from IP Australia, Austrade, AusIndustry, the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation and the World Intellectual Property Organization
- plus more!
This event is hosted by IP Australia, and is free to attend. Register your free spot today!
Date: Thursday, 4 April 2019
Event location: Darling Island, 48 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW
Amantha Imber runs a successful business — but she still has impostor syndrome Amantha Imber Inventium founder
Your future customers: How to crack the gen Z code Simon Slade Affilorama co-founder
Four stupid business decisions that burnt through $1 million Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Why corporate content will send your customers running Luke Buesnel Story League director
How to write the perfect job advertisement Alex Hattingh Employment Hero chief people officer
How to outshine the millions of websites ranking poorly on Google Adam Rowles Inbound Marketing founder