Scaling up: to Asia and beyond
If you’re thinking about growing and exporting your start-up or small to medium business then don’t miss out on Scaling up: to Asia and beyond – a free event to help you prepare for global success.
Our expert speaker line-up will help you:
- prepare your business for international growth
- build a strong and export ready brand
- navigate markets in Asia, including how to protect and enforce your intellectual property
- capitalise on e-commerce trends
- understand how to raise funds and the financial support available.
The keynote address will be delivered by CEO and co-founder of booming wine start-up Vinomofo on their journey from backyard garage to global success. Other speakers include:
- CEO of social analytics technology start-up, Digiviser and goto.game, Emma Lo Russo
- our event MC, Dr Jordan Nguyen, a biomedical engineer and acclaimed thought leader on the intersection between technology and humanity
- successful Aussie businesses Treasury Wine Estates, Breville, Health More and Heuch
- experts in IP and investment in Asia from SIPS, Right Click Capital and Asialink Business
- representatives from IP Australia, Austrade, AusIndustry, the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation and the World Intellectual Property Organization
- plus more!
This event is hosted by IP Australia, and is free to attend. Register your free spot today!
Date: Thursday, 4 April 2019
Event location: Darling Island, 48 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW
All that glitters is not gold: The upsurge of paid followers and engagement on LinkedIn Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Bin juice bingers: How to avoid the sinister clutches of the procurement department and its cold benchmarking Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Locked and uploaded: How to take bricks-and-mortar stores digital with video Michael Langdon Levity director
Why retailers have no idea about the future Dean Salakas The Party People chief
There's only one way to attract and retain millennial talent — but it'll cost you a few bricks Lauren Lowe Future Fitouts co-founder
Advice for going green, from one chief executive to another James Chin Moody Sendle co-founder