Scaling up: to Asia and beyond
If you’re thinking about growing and exporting your start-up or small to medium business then don’t miss out on Scaling up: to Asia and beyond – a free event to help you prepare for global success.
Our expert speaker line-up will help you:
- prepare your business for international growth
- build a strong and export ready brand
- navigate markets in Asia, including how to protect and enforce your intellectual property
- capitalise on e-commerce trends
- understand how to raise funds and the financial support available.
The keynote address will be delivered by CEO and co-founder of booming wine start-up Vinomofo on their journey from backyard garage to global success. Other speakers include:
- CEO of social analytics technology start-up, Digiviser and goto.game, Emma Lo Russo
- our event MC, Dr Jordan Nguyen, a biomedical engineer and acclaimed thought leader on the intersection between technology and humanity
- successful Aussie businesses Treasury Wine Estates, Breville, Health More and Heuch
- experts in IP and investment in Asia from SIPS, Right Click Capital and Asialink Business
- representatives from IP Australia, Austrade, AusIndustry, the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation and the World Intellectual Property Organization
- plus more!
This event is hosted by IP Australia, and is free to attend. Register your free spot today!
Date: Thursday, 4 April 2019
Event location: Darling Island, 48 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW
Accounting software does not underpay staff — humans do Stacey Price Healthy Business Finances founder
Google has updated its search algorithm: Say hello to BERT Lucas Bikowski SEO Shark managing director
Five ways to mentally prepare for the brutal capital-raising process Stacey Fisher Minnow Designs co-owner
You are not your job: Four work-life balance tips to ease you into Christmas Jackie Rahilly Appoint co-founder
Ignoring your ‘obnoxious roommate’: What this founder learnt when she met Arianna Huffington Michelle Gallaher ShareRoot CEO