SmartCompany business leaders panel – 4 key strategies for growth
Oracle NetSuite SuiteConnect returns to Sydney in February 2020 for Australia’s #1 ERP event in Australia.
This is your chance to meet other NetSuite users, prospective customers, press and industry influencers.
Register for this breakout session to hear from our panel of small business owners and experts on the four business growth strategies that have helped them along their journey.
SmartCompany Journalist Matthew Elmas will moderate a Q&A session with the audience.
The line-up currently includes leaders from home grown businesses such as:
- Jacqui Loveridge the CFO of San Churro Chocolateria
- Simon Williams the MD of Cartridges Direct
Topics covered will include how to:
- Grow sustainably,
- When to make the right technology decisions,
- How to your finances in order and bill effectively, and
- Stay true to your core, regardless of how much you grow.