Variety Women with Heart
INSPIRE | INFLUENCE | CONNECT
Join us for lunch on Thursday 10 May at one of Albert Park’s premier venues – Carousel.
Complete with exceptional food, wine and entertainment, the 2018 Variety Women with Heart Lunch is an event not to be missed!
This year’s lunch will see a panel style Q&A based around the concepts of inspiration, influence and connectivity. Our three-person, all-female panel will discuss with MC Pete Lazer, how they see themselves in terms of being inspirational, influential and connected in their chosen fields.
Our 2018 Panellists:
- Natalie Roberts-Mazzeo – founder of Miracle Mama, a blog inspiring and empowering parents of children with special needs
- Snezana Markoski – fashion & lifestyle blogger, ex-Bachelor contestant
- Sharni Layton – Captain of the Australian Diamonds Netball team
Zoe Dattner, publisher of SmartCompany, will act as moderator of the conversation.
Hosted by Variety favourite, Pete Lazer, it’s a line-up not to be missed.
You won’t go home empty-handed! We have some amazing goodie bags lined up for every single person who attends.
Let’s show how powerful uniting women with heart can be.
- Tickets are $130 per person and $1300 for a table of 10.
- Take advantage of our Early Bird Special and save $15 off the ticket price.
- Hurry – Early Bird pricing only lasts until 14 March 2018.