Variety Women with Heart
INSPIRE | INFLUENCE | CONNECT
Join us for lunch on Thursday 10 May at one of Albert Park’s premier venues – Carousel.
Complete with exceptional food, wine and entertainment, the 2018 Variety Women with Heart Lunch is an event not to be missed!
This year’s lunch will see a panel style Q&A based around the concepts of inspiration, influence and connectivity. Our three-person, all-female panel will discuss with MC Pete Lazer, how they see themselves in terms of being inspirational, influential and connected in their chosen fields.
Our 2018 Panellists:
- Natalie Roberts-Mazzeo – founder of Miracle Mama, a blog inspiring and empowering parents of children with special needs
- Snezana Markoski – fashion & lifestyle blogger, ex-Bachelor contestant
- Sharni Layton – Captain of the Australian Diamonds Netball team
Zoe Dattner, publisher of SmartCompany, will act as moderator of the conversation.
Hosted by Variety favourite, Pete Lazer, it’s a line-up not to be missed.
You won’t go home empty-handed! We have some amazing goodie bags lined up for every single person who attends.
Let’s show how powerful uniting women with heart can be.
- Tickets are $130 per person and $1300 for a table of 10.
- Take advantage of our Early Bird Special and save $15 off the ticket price.
- Hurry – Early Bird pricing only lasts until 14 March 2018.
Amantha Imber runs a successful business — but she still has impostor syndrome Amantha Imber Inventium founder
Your future customers: How to crack the gen Z code Simon Slade Affilorama co-founder
Four stupid business decisions that burnt through $1 million Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Why corporate content will send your customers running Luke Buesnel Story League director
How to write the perfect job advertisement Alex Hattingh Employment Hero chief people officer
How to outshine the millions of websites ranking poorly on Google Adam Rowles Inbound Marketing founder