Variety Women with Heart
INSPIRE | INFLUENCE | CONNECT
Join us for lunch on Thursday 10 May at one of Albert Park’s premier venues – Carousel.
Complete with exceptional food, wine and entertainment, the 2018 Variety Women with Heart Lunch is an event not to be missed!
This year’s lunch will see a panel style Q&A based around the concepts of inspiration, influence and connectivity. Our three-person, all-female panel will discuss with MC Pete Lazer, how they see themselves in terms of being inspirational, influential and connected in their chosen fields.
Our 2018 Panellists:
- Natalie Roberts-Mazzeo – founder of Miracle Mama, a blog inspiring and empowering parents of children with special needs
- Snezana Markoski – fashion & lifestyle blogger, ex-Bachelor contestant
- Sharni Layton – Captain of the Australian Diamonds Netball team
Zoe Dattner, publisher of SmartCompany, will act as moderator of the conversation.
Hosted by Variety favourite, Pete Lazer, it’s a line-up not to be missed.
You won’t go home empty-handed! We have some amazing goodie bags lined up for every single person who attends.
Let’s show how powerful uniting women with heart can be.
- Tickets are $130 per person and $1300 for a table of 10.
- Take advantage of our Early Bird Special and save $15 off the ticket price.
- Hurry – Early Bird pricing only lasts until 14 March 2018.
All that glitters is not gold: The upsurge of paid followers and engagement on LinkedIn Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Bin juice bingers: How to avoid the sinister clutches of the procurement department and its cold benchmarking Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Locked and uploaded: How to take bricks-and-mortar stores digital with video Michael Langdon Levity director
Why retailers have no idea about the future Dean Salakas The Party People chief
There's only one way to attract and retain millennial talent — but it'll cost you a few bricks Lauren Lowe Future Fitouts co-founder
Advice for going green, from one chief executive to another James Chin Moody Sendle co-founder