Western Sydney Small Business Expo
Wednesday 8 August 2018
Creating a business platform for the busy owner that can only afford to take one-day out of their business to learn more, stay focused and leave inspired is our goal in creating the bigger picture for Western Sydney.
To meet the diverse needs of business leaders, we created the Western Sydney Small Business Expo – a hub for busy start-ups, micros and small businesses to get practical advice on ways to do business smarter in Western Sydney. Create conversations beyond everyday business interactions and foster relationships. Build a bridge for partnerships and innovative solutions with medium to large size businesses.
Join us in the heart of Parramatta and find out more about Australia’s fastest growing region. Click here to register.
- Business hub with over 40 exhibitors from various industries
- Innovate plenary with Lyall Gorman, Amna Karra-Hassan and Laura Dang
- Practical workshops that offer solutions for your business that you can implement the next day
- Jumpstart, our start-up competition with mentors that will give you the kickstart you require to get your business up and running
- Impact our social networking event with a new business flair
Date: Wednesday 8 August 2018
Expo Only – $19
Expo and Impact – $89
Day Pass – $199
Event location: Rosehill Gardens, James Ruse Dr, Rosehill NSW 2142
Amantha Imber runs a successful business — but she still has impostor syndrome Amantha Imber Inventium founder
Your future customers: How to crack the gen Z code Simon Slade Affilorama co-founder
Four stupid business decisions that burnt through $1 million Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Why corporate content will send your customers running Luke Buesnel Story League director
How to write the perfect job advertisement Alex Hattingh Employment Hero chief people officer
How to outshine the millions of websites ranking poorly on Google Adam Rowles Inbound Marketing founder