Western Sydney Small Business Expo
Wednesday 8 August 2018
Creating a business platform for the busy owner that can only afford to take one-day out of their business to learn more, stay focused and leave inspired is our goal in creating the bigger picture for Western Sydney.
To meet the diverse needs of business leaders, we created the Western Sydney Small Business Expo – a hub for busy start-ups, micros and small businesses to get practical advice on ways to do business smarter in Western Sydney. Create conversations beyond everyday business interactions and foster relationships. Build a bridge for partnerships and innovative solutions with medium to large size businesses.
Join us in the heart of Parramatta and find out more about Australia’s fastest growing region. Click here to register.
- Business hub with over 40 exhibitors from various industries
- Innovate plenary with Lyall Gorman, Amna Karra-Hassan and Laura Dang
- Practical workshops that offer solutions for your business that you can implement the next day
- Jumpstart, our start-up competition with mentors that will give you the kickstart you require to get your business up and running
- Impact our social networking event with a new business flair
Date: Wednesday 8 August 2018
Expo Only – $19
Expo and Impact – $89
Day Pass – $199
Event location: Rosehill Gardens, James Ruse Dr, Rosehill NSW 2142
Accounting software does not underpay staff — humans do Stacey Price Healthy Business Finances founder
Google has updated its search algorithm: Say hello to BERT Lucas Bikowski SEO Shark managing director
Five ways to mentally prepare for the brutal capital-raising process Stacey Fisher Minnow Designs co-owner
You are not your job: Four work-life balance tips to ease you into Christmas Jackie Rahilly Appoint co-founder
Ignoring your ‘obnoxious roommate’: What this founder learnt when she met Arianna Huffington Michelle Gallaher ShareRoot CEO