Business Travel Checklist
Do you do the following to reduce the cost of your business travel:
- Outsource complex itineraries, to save time and money?
- Maximise grants such as Austrade’s Export Market Development Grant?
- Milk loyalty programs for all they are worth?
- Uses points for domestic upgrades?
- Book in advance?
- Travel to meetings that could be handled by phone or online meetings?
- Take alternative, efficient transport?
- Have an up-to-date, clearly understood travel policy?
- Have a policy to deal with policy breaches, or are they overlooked?
- Ensure staff do not “do their own thing” when it comes to travel bookings?
- Have the ability to assess ongoing travel expenditure?