Business Travel Checklist
Do you do the following to reduce the cost of your business travel:
- Outsource complex itineraries, to save time and money?
- Maximise grants such as Austrade’s Export Market Development Grant?
- Milk loyalty programs for all they are worth?
- Uses points for domestic upgrades?
- Book in advance?
- Travel to meetings that could be handled by phone or online meetings?
- Take alternative, efficient transport?
- Have an up-to-date, clearly understood travel policy?
- Have a policy to deal with policy breaches, or are they overlooked?
- Ensure staff do not “do their own thing” when it comes to travel bookings?
- Have the ability to assess ongoing travel expenditure?
Get daily business news.
The latest stories, funding information, and expert advice. Free to sign up.
You'll also receive messages on behalf of our partners. You can opt-out at any time.