Business Travel Checklist
Do you do the following to reduce the cost of your business travel:
- Outsource complex itineraries, to save time and money?
- Maximise grants such as Austrade’s Export Market Development Grant?
- Milk loyalty programs for all they are worth?
- Uses points for domestic upgrades?
- Book in advance?
- Travel to meetings that could be handled by phone or online meetings?
- Take alternative, efficient transport?
- Have an up-to-date, clearly understood travel policy?
- Have a policy to deal with policy breaches, or are they overlooked?
- Ensure staff do not “do their own thing” when it comes to travel bookings?
- Have the ability to assess ongoing travel expenditure?
You can help us (and help yourself)
Small and medium businesses and startups have never needed credible, independent journalism and information more than now.
That’s our job at SmartCompany: to keep you informed with the news, interviews and analysis you need to manage your way through this unprecedented crisis.
Now, there’s a way you can help us keep doing this: by becoming a SmartCompany supporter.
Even a small contribution will help us to keep doing the journalism that keeps Australia’s entrepreneurs informed.