It’s here: welcome to the end of the financial year.
The end of a financial year is a busy – and often stressful – time of the year for small business owners. It can be difficult to stay on top of the many tax and legal changes that happen at this this time of the year, while also setting your business up for success in the new financial year.
Here’s a round-up of what you need to know for the end of this financial year and some handy tips from the SmartCompany archives:
- 21 end of financial year tax tips for SMEs
- What’s on the ATO tax time hit list this end of financial year
- ATO gives small businesses extension for SuperStream compliance
- End of financial year: Six tips for SMSF trustees
- Legal changes you need to know about for end of financial year 2016
- End of financial year: Make sure your tax planning and compliance is in order
- How to avoid tax time stress
- The essential tech you need to invest in this end of financial year
From the archives: