Welcome to the end of the financial year. Time to exhale.
It’s a busy time of year for small businesses everywhere and it’s all too easy for something to slip through the cracks.
Over the past few weeks on SmartCompany we’ve been outlining everything you need to know and look out for this end of financial year. Don’t worry if you haven’t been reading diligently, we’ve compiled this handy check list of everything you need to know for the end of financial year:
- Top 20 end of financial year tax tips for SMEs;
- A guide for small business: legal changes for EOFY 2015;
- 15 smartest end-of-financial-year SMSF strategies;
- The $20,000 instant asset tax write-off explained: all the details;
- How the $20,000 small business write-off can make you worse off;
- SMEs win reprieve on SuperStream compliance but ATO warns October deadline is D-Day;
- Fast Lane: Don’t get sucked in to the end of financial year;