You agree not to use the Services provided by SmartCompany, including, but not limited to, the explicit specific circumstances below:
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other SmartCompany users;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party. SmartCompany reserves the right to delete such information and at our sole discretion delete your account and send you an email notification that your account has been deleted;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws of your residence and Australian federal laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any SmartCompany user;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- to submit articles linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
(i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
(iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the ‘SmartCompany popularity rating’, or any other SmartCompany service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering SmartCompany’s services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of SmartCompanys’ services;
- to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.