Thursday, October 3, 2013/
What is it?
- It helped win the war against the Nazis.
- It will save the lives of hundreds of children before you finish reading this paragraph.
- It can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in your business. It saved one of my clients $100,000 the first month he used it (and counting).
- Many books are written about it but still most (even smart) people dismiss it.
- Because many people dismiss it, those few who use it are reaping all the benefits (which one are you?).
Hint: You can make one yourself for your business …
I will give you the answer in my next post, but in the meantime feel free to put your comments below, or flick me an email and let me know your thoughts.
I’d love to hear from you.
All that glitters is not gold: The upsurge of paid followers and engagement on LinkedIn Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Bin juice bingers: How to avoid the sinister clutches of the procurement department and its cold benchmarking Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Locked and uploaded: How to take bricks-and-mortar stores digital with video Michael Langdon Levity director
Why retailers have no idea about the future Dean Salakas The Party People chief
There's only one way to attract and retain millennial talent — but it'll cost you a few bricks Lauren Lowe Future Fitouts co-founder
Advice for going green, from one chief executive to another James Chin Moody Sendle co-founder