Thursday, October 3, 2013/
What is it?
- It helped win the war against the Nazis.
- It will save the lives of hundreds of children before you finish reading this paragraph.
- It can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in your business. It saved one of my clients $100,000 the first month he used it (and counting).
- Many books are written about it but still most (even smart) people dismiss it.
- Because many people dismiss it, those few who use it are reaping all the benefits (which one are you?).
Hint: You can make one yourself for your business …
I will give you the answer in my next post, but in the meantime feel free to put your comments below, or flick me an email and let me know your thoughts.
I’d love to hear from you.
The art of business drinking: How to make deals, networks and friends Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Bridging the gap: Why regular customer surveys are key to good business Sonia Majkic 3 Phase Marketing co-founder
Six reasons every workplace should have a resident dog Michael Tiyce Tiyce & Lawyers principal
How we created an engaging online course with a 91% completion rate Emma Green Your CEO Mentor co-founder
Five things to consider before you launch a family business Monique Bolland Nuzest co-founder
Why Australian businesses are the new owned media moguls Jonathan Hopkins Marketing