Thursday, October 3, 2013/
What is it?
- It helped win the war against the Nazis.
- It will save the lives of hundreds of children before you finish reading this paragraph.
- It can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in your business. It saved one of my clients $100,000 the first month he used it (and counting).
- Many books are written about it but still most (even smart) people dismiss it.
- Because many people dismiss it, those few who use it are reaping all the benefits (which one are you?).
Hint: You can make one yourself for your business …
I will give you the answer in my next post, but in the meantime feel free to put your comments below, or flick me an email and let me know your thoughts.
I’d love to hear from you.
Amantha Imber runs a successful business — but she still has impostor syndrome Amantha Imber Inventium founder
Social media isn't about numbers, it's about connection Carlii Lyon Carlii Lyon PR founder
"My early decisions were rooted in fear": How good hires can set small business owners free Nancy Youssef Classic Finance founder
"No staff turnover": Business success hinges on a thriving company culture David Fazio Mate co-founder
Five ways to mentally prepare for the brutal capital-raising process Stacey Fisher Minnow Designs co-owner
In the age of online shopping, it's retail staff that make or break businesses Cal Doggett Properties & Pathways director