The future of business is technology: how to get on board and change your business
Sponsored by CPA
Experts at the 2015 CPA Australia Technology, Accounting and Finance Forum in Sydney recently shared invaluable tips on boosting productivity, speed and costs in business.
The made it abundantly clear that cloud technology is the most critical advancement that businesses must optimise to remain relevant and competitive. However, automation, security, digital marketing and customer relationship management systems were all hot topics.
In this new SmartCompany eBook, Big ideas in tech: how business is set to change, we’ll tap into the most innovative messages from the two-day event, exploring how and why businesses need to ‘think tech’ to reach new heights.
Brought to you by CPA Australia, this free eBook will explore:
- Cloud power;
- Cyber security and fraud;
- Marketing and lead generation – savvy ways to build customers;
- Using tech to communicate better with clients;
- How we did it – tips for implementing new IT;
- Business in 2030 – what will SMEs look like?