Digital connectivity is essential for SMEs in a post-2020 environment
We gathered a panel of small business leaders to break down the digital connectivity skills that will be vital for SMEs post-2020.
Sponsored by Go Local First
THE WEBINAR HAS NOW ENDED
Please see below to access the webinar video and slide content.
Having trouble? Feedback here
SmartCompany‘s editor Eloise Keating and the panel break down the digital connectivity skills that will be vital for SMEs in a post-2020 environment and discuss the impacts of COSBOA’s Go Local First campaign on the small business community, now and into the future.
- Peter Strong, chief executive officer, COSBOA
- Fleur Anderson, director of business development, 89 Degrees East
- Sandy Chong, chief executive officer, Australian Hairdressing Council
- Ryan Williams, head of national stakeholder relations, nbn
- Michael Wretham, national communication and digital director, Match&Wood
You’ll hear from this panel how and why businesses must learn the lessons of 2020: preparedness, resilience, crisis planning and strengthening of your digital offering.
These experts will deliver insights, case studies and practical tips to develop or build your online presence to maximise consumer return and exposure for your product or service.
Get daily business news.
The latest stories, funding information, and expert advice. Free to sign up.