As I sit at my desk writing this post, Friday afternoon looms large. KIRSTY DUNPHEY
By Kirsty Dunphey
Ahh… the end of the week.
What does the end of the week mean for you? Is it time to look back and see how things have gone that week? Does it mean that beer-o’clock is just that little bit closer? Does it mean that your real life (the weekend) is just about to start?
It could even mean all three of those things, but if you’re keen to have a bit of a reflection (perhaps before beer-o’clock) consider asking yourself the following questions.
In the past two months…
- What have I done that has challenged me?
- Who have I met that has enriched my life?
- What book/blog post have I read that has helped me learn something?
- What have I figured out about myself?
- Who have I thanked?
- Whose life is better for having me in it?
- What goal have I achieved or am I closer to achieving?
- What didn’t I get done, that I wish I had?
- What was the highlight (and how can I replicate that or something similar in the future)?
- What was the lowlight (and how can I avoid it in the future)?
Kirsty Dunphey is one of Australia’s most publicised young entrepreneurs and is the founder of www.reallysold.com – a tool to help real estate agents create advertisements. The youngest ever winner of the Australian Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year award, Kirsty started her first business at 15, her own real estate agency at 21, was a self-made millionaire at 23 and a self-made multi-millionaire at 25. For more information on Kirsty or either of her books – Advance to Go, Collect $1 Million and Retired at 27, If I can do it anyone can, or to sign up to her weekly newsletter head to: www.kirstydunphey.com
For more Gen-Y Millionaire blogs, click here.