I’ve got bad news for you – there are something like 80 days until Christmas and the clock is ticking.
The approach of Christmas is a pain on many levels.
Get daily business news.
The latest stories, funding information, and expert advice. Free to sign up.
It means that you are running out of time to hit budgets and hit targets.
It means you’ve got an uphill battle ahead to complete all those projects you promised you’d have done before the end of the year.
And it means that you’ll need to start thinking about Christmas parties and, of course, Christmas shopping. That always fills me with dread.
But of course Christmas is a time when people tend to open their wallets and you need to be ready to give your business a boost.
Here a few ideas, but remember – you need to get organised quickly to avoid a last minute rush:
- Think about a great end-of-year offer for your customers.
- Arrange Christmas visits with all of them so you can try to sell your offer.
- Plan advertising well in advance.
- Ensure you’ve got the production/stock in place to fill all orders before Christmas.
- Start thinking about a New Year offer now because everything will stop during the holiday period and you want to hit the ground running in 2012.
Get it done – today!