Plenty of iOS users get frustrated by poor battery life, especially when Apple claims its products last for quite a while.
But there are a few things you can do to make sure your battery lasts for a long time. Just try out a few and see how they go:
- Turn off location services.
- Turn off bluetooth and WiFi connections when you don’t need them.
- Reduce the screen brightness.
- Turn off the keyboard sounds, and the locking sound as well on the screen.
- Make the screen lock after one minute of inactivity.
- Turn off push notifications.
Your battery will still depend on usage, but these should give you a head start.