Windows Phone may be the newest operating system around, but some Australian users are already loving it, with Telstra offering some fairly substantial deals. But like any smartphone, Windows can eat your battery pretty quickly.
Here are some tips to keep it fresh for as long as possible:
- Turn off the auto-brightness setting on your phone and then set it to a lower setting. Keeping your screen too bright will suck juice.
- Turn off both blue-tooth and WiFi when you aren’t using them.
- Don’t use push for email – make sure it’s manual so you don’t waste battery.
- If you lock the screen when you don’t need it your battery will last awhile longer.
- If you want to sync your Windows Phone to a computer, do it through cables and not WiFi – it’ll suck the battery much quicker.