Smartphone users will be well aware of the amount of juice that their gadgets use on a daily basis. If you or your staff are using Android phones, then you’ll find battery life may not last for long – here’s a guide to making the most of it.
First, you can actually check to see what’s eating up most of your usage. Head into Settings, About Phone and then Battery to see a list of what’s using the power. From there, you can perform a number of tasks to cut down usage:
- Cut down the brightness of the backlight.
- Turn off your wireless connectivity when you aren’t using it.
- Do the same with Bluetooth.
- If you are using apps that always connect to servers or sync up, turn them off.
- Remove any applications that you aren’t using anymore – they’re just taking up space.
- Make sure your data connection isn’t on all the time. Turn it off when you don’t need it.