Using keyboard shortcuts are one of the quickest ways to get around in Windows 7, and will improve your proficiency rather than simply using a mouse.
If you’re a regular Windows 7 user, here are 10 of the best and most useful keyboard shortcuts for you to use and memorise:
Get daily business news.
The latest stories, funding information, and expert advice. Free to sign up.
- Win + any number on the keyboard = starts apps on the taskbar, or moves to that program.
- Shift + win + any number = opens a new version of that program.
- Ctrl + win + any number on the keyboard = moves through windows.
- Win + t = moves through items listed on the taskbar.
- Ctrl + shift + click on any taskbar button = opens the program in administrator mode.
Shift + drag file to program icon = opens that file in the selected program.