Are you an accidental female entrepreneur?
Monday, January 14, 2008/
US business coach Susan Reid has come up with a concept – based on her own experiences, it seems – called the “accidental-pren-her” – a woman who, to her own surprise, finds herself starting up a business for the very first time.
How do you know if you’re an accidental-pren-her? Small Business Trends has a list of 10 questions you can ask to help you decide if you fit the label:
- You want what you are doing to make a difference in the world.
- You like living life on your own terms.
- You are not easily defeated. Where others see failure, you see opportunity.
- You are a creative and innovative thinker.
- You are a calculated risk-taker. Fear tempers you, not stops you.
- You are highly self-motivated.
- You have a wide range of interests and do many things well.
- You engaged in entrepreneurial activities as a child.
- You like making money.
- You have an abundance of sustainable energy.