ENTREPRENEUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION: Greg Muller
Wednesday, December 10, 2008/
Greg Muller started online services and solution firm iFocus in 2000 when he was 26. He built it to a $5 million revenue business in 2007 and this year merged his company with February and rebranded it Bullseye.
Greg Muller started online services and solution firm iFocus in 2000 when he was 26. He built it to a $5 million revenue business in 2007 and this year merged his company with Bullseye Digital and rebranded it Bullseye.
Here are a few of his resolutions for next year:
- Not take myself so seriously.
- Despite the gloom, keep focused on the end game.
- Increase my market-facing activity – networking and positioning will be key next year.
- Celebrate all wins – business and personal.
- Spend more time with my kids (because they may be getting a Wii for Christmas).
- Aim for two days a week in the gym, but be happy if I get one!
- Encourage innovation with the team – new thinking is often the difference.
- Focus on value and return metrics – keep investing.
- Gain market share.
- Learn to cook – I hear that it may have side benefits!
What are your new year’s resolutions? Drop us a line at [email protected].