Win an iPad2® Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all persons nationally. Employees of Private Media Pty Ltd, the promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences on Thursday September 2nd 2011 and closes on Friday October 28th 2011.
4. There is one (1) prize to be given away for this competition. The draw for this prize will be held on Monday October 31st, 2011 at 10:00am at Private Media Pty Ltd, Level 6,
5. To enter: complete the registration or update details form and sign up to the www.startupsmart.com.au free daily newsletter. Only subscribers with a full profile (all fields completed) are eligible to win.
6. Prize Details are as follows:
- The prizes include an Apple® iPad 2 WiFi + 3G 16GB for 1 winner with a value of approximately AUD $729.00 and a $100 iTunes® voucher. You can only enter the promotion by successfully filling out and submitting the entry form, and registering to receive the free daily StartUpSmart newsletter by email. You may only enter the competition once. All completed entries will be entered into a draw. The prize is not transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
- In regards to the prize Apple® iPad 2 WiFi + 3G 16GB, the Apple® iPad 2 is a 2100Mhz device for 3G coverage in metro and some regional areas. Apple® iPad 2 is not 900MHz compatible and only GPRS coverage (slower speed) is available in 900Mhz areas. High bandwidth applications, such as video streaming, and full track downloads, only available in 3G
MobileBroadband Standard Coverage area. Slower speeds can be expected outside providers 3G MobileBroadband Standard Coverage area..
7. This prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. Prize value is recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
8. The Promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be necessary at the same place as the original draw at 10:00am on Monday, January 31st, 2012 to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date. The redrawn winner will be notified directly in writing by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. The promoter is Private Media Pty Ltd, Level 6, 22 William Street, Melbourne 3000. ABN 11 102 933 362.
NSW PERMIT NUMBER: (to be confirmed)
ACT PERMIT NUMBER: ACT TP 11/03808