Better Business Tips Terms and Conditions
Monday, October 31, 2011/
SmartCompany Better Business Tips Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all persons nationally. Employees of SmartCompany, the Promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences on Tuesday November 1 and closes on Monday December 12.
4. There is one prize to be given away for this competition. All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges by 16/12/11 at Level 6, 22 William Street Melbourne 3000 to determine one (1) winner judged to have submitted the best entry from all eligible entries received. All eligible entries will be judged on a basis of originality and creative merit. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be notified by email by 19/12/2011. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the judging will be taken by the Promoter. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter: Submit your best business tip on the Better Business Tips microsite in one hundred (100) words or less. Tips may be edited before publication.
6. Prize Details are as follows:
The prize is an Apple® iPhone 4S for 1 winner with a value of approximately AUD $729.00. You can only enter the promotion by successfully submitting your best business tip on the Better Business Tip microsite. All completed entries will be entered for consideration by the judges. The prize is not transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
7. This prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. Prize value is recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
8. By entering participants agree to have their name, business name and business tip displayed on the Better Business Tips microsite. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose than to electronically contact the participant if they have won the Apple® iPhone 4S or if they have opted-in to receive communications from Commonwealth Bank. Participants that opt-in to receive communications from Commonwealth Bank may then be sent emails from Commonwealth Bank regarding their products and /or services from which participants can opt-out of at any time.
9. The Promoter may award the prize to the next best judged entry on 19/01/2012 at the same time and place as the original judging if the prize is unclaimed by that date. The unclaimed prize winner will be notified by email. All reasonable steps to notify the unclaimed prize winner of the results of the judging will be taken by the Promoter. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The Promoter is SmartCompany, Level 6, 22 William Street, Melbourne 3000.
Be honest about your situation: How vulnerability helps businesses thrive Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Own it: The 10 things you need to do to manage your personal brand Lisa Stephenson Who Am I Projects founder
Six invaluable lessons: What 20 years in aged care taught me about being an entrepreneur Natasha Chadwick NewDirection Care founder
An entrepreneurial superpower: Eight tips to help develop resilience Adala Bolto ZADI Training co-founder
Going through a lull? Five areas you should invest in when sales drop Tamara Alaveras and Sonia Majkic 3 Phase Marketing co-founders
Pet-food lickers and changing-room strippers: Why you’ll never sell to people you don’t understand Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Blandification™ and the state of modern branding Jeffrey Oley The Offices co-founder
Why you should find the right role for the right person — not the other way around Bruce Stronge Outfit founder