SmartCompany Business Technology Survey 2011 Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all persons nationally. Employees of SmartCompany.com.au Pty Ltd, the promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The results of this survey will be shared anonymously with Vodafone Hutchison Australia Pty Limited.
4. Promotion commences on Wednesday June 1st and closes on Wednesday June 22nd.
5. There is one prize to be given away for this competition. The draw for this prize will be held on Wednesday July 13th at 9am at SmartCompany.com.au, Level 6, 22 William Street Melbourne 3000. The winner will be notified by email on the day of the draw (Wednesday July 13th) and the prizes sent by Australia Post. The winner will also be published on www.smartcompany.com.au.
6. To enter: Complete the SmartCompany Business Technology Survey and leave contact details.
7. Prize Details are as follows:
- The prize is an Apple® iPad 2 WiFi + 3G 16GB for 1 winner with a value of approximately AUD $729.00. You can only enter the promotion by successfully filling out and submitting the entry form. All completed entries will be entered into a draw. The prize is not transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
8. This prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. Prize value is recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
9. By entering participants agree to share their responses anonymously with Vodafone Hutchison Australia Pty Limited and SmartCompany. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose than to electronically deliver the findings of the survey or contact the participant if they have won the Apple® iPad 2 WiFi + 3G 16GB.
10. The Promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be necessary at the same place as the original draw at 10:00am on Wednesday September 21st to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promoter is SmartCompany.com.au, Level 6,
NSW PERMIT NUMBER:LTPS/11/03638
Permit No ACT TP 11/01706