Are you eligible?
To be eligible for the SmartCompany Crown Lager Business Start-Up Awards 2009, the following criteria must be met:
- Founder(s) must have at least 20% equity in the business
- The company must report at least one full year of revenue (08/09 financial year figures)
- The company must be under four years old
- The company must be Australian (not a subsidiary of a multinational)
- To be eligible for the Crown Lager – Start Something Special Award, company’s revenue must not be below $500,000*
- The company must not receive 50% or more of its revenue from government grants
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 as of September 14, 2009
* By entering the awards, you agree to have your revenue details published on SmartCompany.com.au.