NEW: Ben Prendergast
Wednesday, October 10, 2007/
This week I thought I’d take a look at another round of web oddities:
1. Always last to hear of that great new internet site/story/video/drama/fad (if you can’t make it to my blog that is)? Popurls is like a Top 40 chart for interpop-culture.
2. Check out Nokia’s Small World Contest, A Gallery of Beautiful Tiny Things
3. Gym junkies, Pilates Prophets, you have been warned! CrossFit is what the US Navy Seals use to keep in shape (the human kind, not the bomb-diffusing trained sea-lionss), these workouts are H.A.R.D. HARD, woot!
4. Poodwaddle, because sometimes you just need a real-time clock showing Global warming, HIV infections and other global abominations.
5. Although currently on detox, I’d give my left-kidney to get back into coffee-culture. When I do get back on the caffeine pony it will be with the sexiest Coffee machine on the planet.
Be honest about your situation: How vulnerability helps businesses thrive Sue Parker DARE Group founder
Own it: The 10 things you need to do to manage your personal brand Lisa Stephenson Who Am I Projects founder
Six invaluable lessons: What 20 years in aged care taught me about being an entrepreneur Natasha Chadwick NewDirection Care founder
An entrepreneurial superpower: Eight tips to help develop resilience Adala Bolto ZADI Training co-founder
Going through a lull? Five areas you should invest in when sales drop Tamara Alaveras and Sonia Majkic 3 Phase Marketing co-founders
Stop telling us how busy you are, it's boring and charmless Ian Whitworth Scene Change co-founder
Blandification™ and the state of modern branding Jeffrey Oley The Offices co-founder
Why you should find the right role for the right person — not the other way around Bruce Stronge Outfit founder