1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all persons nationally. Employees of SmartCompany.com.au Pty Ltd, the promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The results of this survey will be shared anonymously with Salesforce.com.
4. Promotion commences on Tuesday March 20th and will close by Friday May 4th.
5. There is one prize to be given away for this competition. All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges by Tuesday May 8th at Level 6, 22 William Street Melbourne 3000 to determine one (1) winner judged to have submitted the best entry from all eligible entries received. All eligible entries will be judged on a basis of originality and creative merit. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be notified by email on the day of the draw (Tuesday May 8th) and the prize sent by Australia Post. The winner will also be published on www.smartcompany.com.au.
6. To enter: Complete the SmartCompany Business Technology Survey and answer the question “For your chance to win an Apple iPad 3 please tell us, in 50 words or less, what piece of technology would make it easier for you to do business.” and leave contact details.
7. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose than to electronically contact the participant if they have won the Apple® iPad 3 or if they have opted-in to be contacted by Salesforce.com.
8. Prize Details are as follows:
• The prize is an Apple® iPad 3 WiFi + 3G 16GB for 1 winner with a value of approximately AUD $539.00. You can only enter the promotion by successfully filling out and submitting the entry form. All completed entries will be entered into a draw. The prize is not transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
9. This prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. Prize value is recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. The Promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be necessary at the same place as the original draw at 10:00am on Tuesday May 22nd to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promoter is SmartCompany.com.au, Level 6, 22 William Street, Melbourne 3000. ABN 23 121 200 002.