1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all persons nationally. Employees of SmartCompany.com.au Pty Ltd, the promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The results of this survey will be shared anonymously with the survey sponsor salesforce.com and your details will not be shared with the sponsor unless you have consented to this.
4. Promotion commences on Monday April 15th and will close by Monday May 27th.
5. There is one prize to be given away for this competition. All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges by Friday May 31st at Level 6, 22 William Street Melbourne 3000 to determine one (1) winner judged to have submitted the best entry from all eligible entries received. All eligible entries will be judged on a basis of originality and creative merit. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be notified by email on the day of the draw (Friday May 31st) and the prize sent by Australia Post. The winner will also be published on www.smartcompany.com.au.
6. To enter: Complete the SmartCompany Business Technology Survey and answer the question “For your chance to win an Apple® iPad mini please tell us, in 50 words or less, “what your favourite piece of technology for your business is” and leave contact details.
7. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose than to contact the participant if they have won the Apple® iPad mini or if they have opted-in to be contacted by Salesforce.com.
8. Prize Details are as follows:
• The prize is an Apple iPad Mini (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) with an approximate value of A$369. You can only enter the promotion by successfully filling out and submitting the entry form. All completed entries will be entered into a draw. The prize is not transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
9. This prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. Prize value is recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. The Promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be necessary at the same place as the original draw at 10:00am on Friday June 28th to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promoter is SmartCompany.com.au, Level 6, 22 William Street, Melbourne 3000. ABN 23 121 200 002.