1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all persons nationally. Employees of SmartCompany.com.au Pty Ltd, the promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The results of this survey will be shared anonymously with the survey sponsor Crowe Horwath and your details will not be shared with the sponsor unless you have consented to this.
4. Promotion commences on Monday September 16th and will close by Tuesday October 22nd.
5. There are two prizes to be given away for this competition. All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges by November 12th at Level 6, 22 William Street Melbourne 3000 to determine one (1) winner judged to have submitted the best entry from all eligible entries received. The judges will also select one (1) Runner-up. All eligible entries will be judged on a basis of originality and creative merit. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be notified by email on the day of the draw (November 12th). The Runner-up’s prize will be sent by Australia Post. The winner will also be published on www.smartcompany.com.au.
6. To enter: Complete the SmartCompany-Crowe Horwath SME Directions Survey and answer the question “With the federal election over, tell us in 50 words or less, what you think the biggest impact will be on your business under the new Coalition government” and leave contact details.
7. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose than to contact prize winners or if they have opted-in to be contacted by Crowe Horwath.
8. Prize Details are as follows:
- First prize is a 3-hour business advisory consultation with Crowe Horwath valued at up to $1000.
- The runner-up prize is an Apple iPad Wifi Cellular 16GB with an approximate value of A$679.
You can only enter the promotion by successfully filling out and submitting the entry form. All completed entries will be entered into a draw. The prize is not transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
9. This prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. Prize value is recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
10. The Promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be necessary at the same place as the original draw at 10:00am on December 12th to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promoter is SmartCompany.com.au, Level 6, 22 William Street, Melbourne 3000. ABN 23 121 200 002.